This Website (www.onalabs.com) belongs to Onalabs Inno-hub, S.L., with registered address in Avinguda Parc Tecnològic 3, 08290 Cerdanyola del Vallès (Spain) and ID number ES- B66905936 (the “Onalabs”). If you have any queries about this Cookies Policy, please contact email@example.com
1. What are cookies?
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only for the duration of the current session or for a longer period, as informed in the table below, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific or sensitive personal information such as your credit card details or personal address.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings. At any time you can access the settings of your browser to change and / or block the installation of the cookies sent by the Website, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of performance of the services may be affected if blocked.
2. Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages cookies:
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by Onalabs and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the by Onalabs, but by another entity which processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the period during which the cookies are stored:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are in the file browser to analyse the traffic patterns of the visits until the user leaves the page.
- Permanent Cookies: This type of cookies are stored on the hard drive of the device and are read each time a new visit is performed. Permanent cookies with an expiration date are established by the Internet browser used and will be deactivated from that date.
Depending on the purpose of the cookies, they are classified as follows:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services.
- Customisation Cookies: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
- Analytics Cookies: these are cookies to monitor and analyse the behaviour of website users. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to improve the browsing experience of users, applications and platforms. They are always anonymous.
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
3. What types of cookies do we use ?
The Website uses (a) technical cookies, (b) customisation cookies; and (c) analytics cookies, as described in the table below:
4. How long do we store cookies?
The information is kept for the minimum time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected as set out in the previous section.
The use and processing of the data collected through cookies has its legitimate basis in legitimate interests such as enabling and improving our services, personalising them and their security, as well as in your own consent in the case of providing it to us.
6. Third party cookies
In relation to third party cookies, we suggest you to visit their corresponding policies for further information, in particular, without limitation on processing personal data; transfer to third countries if applicable; and, how to manage third-party cookies (see the links provided in the section “What types of cookies do we use”).
7. How to manage your cookies preferences?
The user, at any time, can block or delete the cookies installed on its computer by setting the browser options. Steps to configure each browser navigation or choose the major browsers:
Please note that if you accept third party cookies, you will need to delete them from your browser options or from the system provided by the third party.
8. Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy
Last modified: [22 febrero 2023]